SKIN / NUDE Exhibition @ Contact Sheet Gallery. 6 to 30 April 2017
Join us for an exhibition that explores what is skin and what is nude.
Date: 6 – 30 April 2017
Days and Times: Wednesdays to Fridays – 11am – 3pm and Saturdays 11am – 3pm (Please note the gallery will be closed for the Easter weekend and ANZAC Day)
Where: Contact Sheet Gallery 60 Atchison St, St Leonards. Located in the TWT Creative Precinct.
Coby Baker, Christian Blanchard, Steven Cavanagh, Damian Dillon, Heather Dinas,
Christine Gleisner, Kellie Leczinska, Paul McDonald, Garry Moore, Hugo Sharp
- the thin layer of tissue forming the natural outer covering of the body of a person or animal.
- an outer layer or covering, in particular the outermost layer of a structure
- naked or unclothed, as a person or the body.
- without the usual coverings, furnishings, etc.; bare:
- A pale pinkish-beige colour:
For more details visit: https://contactsheet.com.au/